It's the Leap Year Day and I had many wonderful moments in this auspicious day ! So called *auspicious* !!
Went to school today and and and . . Morning itself mood-swings ! Of course really wanna let it here but I'll tell about it in soulmate k.. I'll talk about good ones here :D
Let's get started..
Had my Chemistry presentation in front of Senior Assistant of Form 6. Wasn't that tensed up ! Did that perfectly then was sitting beside Baby. Don't know why nowadays she's reacting weirdly may be coz *bored* lolx.. as I always keep quiet when I am with her and I'll be asking 1000 question when looking at her eyes. Just wanna be true to everything ! Will see about it. Then she drew this on my hand >>
Then what happen.. Ohh yaaa..
was insulting gummy the whole day ! Hope she don't forget this day ! let me list it >1. Her height - 15cm shorter than me i guess.. Then she talked about her shoe or sandal din get it actually ;D
2. was about what ? ermh.. About her shoe size which is 4 or five ( definitely kids size )
3. Her short fingers . hahaha..4.funniest part. She need to heel to hug me.. wahahahaha..5. She has short Fingernails.
6. Has a secret admirer ( wee Siang )
7. Has a small leg *according to my mum*
8. She gotta pull her fingers every morning to make it longer.. haha.. My theory !
Then.. IN Renjer Puteri activity.. It was so damn funny when the *Bahasa malaysia* and * bahasa Inggeris* lolx.. Can't explain over here about it.. There's lotz !
Then.. haa.. My new Hairstyle ! #cutmyhair already ! Chun.. Back to Ruby @ bee :) ermh..
was chatting with Papz.. So nice to talk to her ! always make my day outstanding wan !! Gossip was the main. This time was a bit important ! Then then then. Done my bio workie.. and came to blog ! Yeay !!
That's how my incredible Leap day went on !! awesome right ! For me It's a yesh !!
So.. That's all for today ! Hope I begin a good one tomorrow with Bieber's Birthday !


