Heyloo !
Today was a freaking good day to start of in last week of February and first week of March !
Today was a freaking good day to start of in last week of February and first week of March !
School was awesome especially on the way to tuition ! OMG!
I and my friend Gummy wanted to go early to tuition cause at least could rest since we are going early and Of coz by walking.. Soo , while walking , was thinking to eat Ice-cream but Mc.D to far then she suggested to buy A&W Ice-Cream.. lolx ! Went in and then, ordered * Superduper Chocoltae Eclair* - take-away ! Then. walk to tuition .. Then saw Mr.Loo and then started to motivate us ! asking us to study and Don't play too much and all. ! *hypered* after hearing it !
Since he was talking to you we couldn't eat our ice-cream.. It melted and guess what I drank the ice-cream. Delicious even I don't really like Chocolate ice-cream ;D Had fun talking and of course photoshoot !! That's MajoR !!! Check-out.. That me and my friend (Gummy) >>
Since he was talking to you we couldn't eat our ice-cream.. It melted and guess what I drank the ice-cream. Delicious even I don't really like Chocolate ice-cream ;D Had fun talking and of course photoshoot !! That's MajoR !!! Check-out.. That me and my friend (Gummy) >>

A&W more than usual !!! Love it :)

