BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, 17 February 2012

Just another day with sadness !
Went to school like normal but can't be like the old Ruby anymore. Something hunting me as though I made many mistakes in my current life. Never feel like this before. Hahaha. I just can't be myself ! I care about others more than myself. What the HACK.. #100%Crime

Then.. Missed someone in school today ! How should I say it right ? Whenever I say things it will always go wrong. Some will even ask why shouldn't Hurt me . Wakaka. Wonder why wanna see me sad !??!
Okay.. the moment of truth ( I WILL NEVER GET ANGRY UNTIL I GET IRRITATED )
ermhh..

Then In tuition , best day ever spend 1 hour talking, hacking phones, smile, laugh and try to get something but end up. . . #failure. Start at 5.35 until 7.15pm. amazing.. Waiting for no reason but on board written class will start at 5.15pm ! lolx. Then. . learned something I understand at last except the last part where my mind flew somewhere else.. Tau lah ke mana..

Then , dad come back.. Lolx. His gone super thin.. Dieting. wanna win me it seems. Sorry papa, you can't ! Well , may be.. Then.. Got my Galaxie. New look was awesome ;) Easy to find the news..

then.. Came online just to release tension.Arrey Bhgavan !
Hey .. Gonna Tumblr tonight. and I think I'll come back with some challenge of the week ;)