Let's have an open topic here. It struck on my mind where I was thinking that will cousins will be the first one to help us during hard times or my Friends will step forward? Think about it...
It's so hard to digest the fact that cousin's really won't help you out on hard times and when we need them with us but in real FRIENDS are who the ones that will help us at the end of the day. I just don't really understand where we share the same blood relation but they won't come up to help us. It's so sad to hear that know. I am saying this in general as what I see these days. We used to say Cousins are our first friends but how many of them are concern about it?
I used to hear from my friend's about their cousins who are so selfish..Even it's regarding money,health issues or any smalls helps. The first thing they'll leave the conversation then they'll come up with a reason they got to look up the expenses( If regarding MONEY) or they got no time to visit and so on. Why are they being so materialistic and aarggh?
In my opinion I think I would be the first one for everything when it comes to lending a hand. It's not going to take up your life or you are not going to waste your whole time over there right? Just think about it. As for me, I am concern when people ask for a help and I'll just do it without hesitating.
Finally Just Help and gain some good names and don't be bad why saying No NO No !
#It won't cost you much just you'll gain more love from your relation..

