Hey Guyz.. I enjoyed to the maxie in my hometown today. At first I was suppose to go tuition but then I really got no mood to go after music class then wanted to follow mum to KLANG. ! Yeay at last after years I went there =) and end up going my couzn sis's hous after so many years (approx 6 years) Crazy ! My mum usually visit all of them but not me..
So I was like nut over there.. as usual.. Looking everywhere. Then went Town. OMG I missed all the places.. The places I use to hang-out. My sweets shop.. Florist.. Saree shops and .. WOooOW really amazing to step-back into my hometown again !
Then I bought so many things. The bangles I bought was my favs and then earrings, My sandal , my tops.. My mum said this what happens went I come after so long. Buying so many things.. Lolx.. I didn't even care about it.. lolx..
My weekend was awesome in KLANG but end up with foot ache.. no Prob I can manage that =) SMiLING WiDE ...

