Tuesday, 18 September 2012
You have accepted my past. You know how much I have hurt and how much pain I gain from my pain and there's many things I haven't share with you yet cause I'm afraid my past might ruin our present life. Not to say I'm hiding but that's the truth. Certain things we shouldn't tell in order to hold our relationship.
I'm really gifted to have such a good accompany like you in my present life.
You have supported me so much and helped me to forget my past. I belong to you fully now but sometimes, by some people's words and gesture make me thin about my past. Okay leave that. My heart tickles me every time you called me with lot's of love.. Aaaaw that's so sweet know...
Then I hope in future you'll still be beside me to encourage each an everything. I know I dumb But just don;t leave me okay.. My gal always :) Love ya all :) With love.. .
at 10:58:00 pm

