BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, 15 September 2012

Hope for the best =(



Just Move Forward whatever it is.. I always fear about 2 things in school. 1 is Exams and another is Results ! I just hate hate hate hate it to the max yar ! I study too much and I can't do well in exam.

I just don't know why. I have the knowledge but I can't put into words. I'm sure many have this problem. I have it and everyday thinking of it and end up being crazy !

Many questions without solutions.. Sometimes really I feel i'm stupid and ain't wanna talk to anyone.. Hehe I know. But sometimes being alone can make things go straight right.. Let's see. I don't know my future but I have to work work work hard. 100% concentration need and 0% playfulness :)

Oh God please help me with some extra ordinary strength where I can read faster and those facts will stick on my mind. #Embrassingmoment going to come ! ~ ~HOLYCOW