Tuesday, 18 September 2012
Okay .. Exam are done results are out for certain subjects. I just can't take anything seriously bout Form6 as I really don't like it. But now I have decided to leggo everything and concentrate. That's bad where I included you in that list my bloggy. It's really hard for me know. But when i am online, I'm wasting time and i cant set time limit also. Then how you expect me to continue ?
When my friends restrict me I'll get angry and all.. So i got to control myself right.. Just for 2 months .. Can or not ? Tell me a good answer k. I know it's ridiculous but I have too. And and not to forget I won the BaRfI competition..
I thought I would have the chance to see my Old oLd Old Old Friend but as she didn't take part, I have lost the chance of meeting her. It's alright I'll still wait for the right time in the future :)
at 10:39:00 pm

