BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, 4 September 2012


Hyeloo ! I missed you so much just because of exams .. But after this I really can't keep everything inside me.. It's like burdening and I can't bare that much of pain ! :)
So I always believe in myself that I'll be there for everyone even when I'm down.. But why people don't think the same thing for me ? My brother used to ask me that " you do so much things for people and indeed what they have done to you ?" ! I just answered I don't expect anything from others. If that's the way I'm love to be in my own style and when I said that I wanna do, that  means I really wanna do the stuff  it means I really wanna do. why are you stopping me from doing it.. I have been doing it for years and in a sudden asking me not to do ! Okay If you wanna learn ad whatsoever but when I say something , sure there is a hidden meaning and I really wanna  take care of you so well. ! If  like that, why should I accompany you throughout my life ? simple righ ? it's because I love you so much and I wanna spend every sec with you ! what the problem in that ?
Crapped Beautifully :)