Monday, 26 November 2012
Hahaye.. Yesterday was a kick-off day to me ! With many of my residents here and my frend drop-by.. and had Dinasour joke ! Lolx.. and hats-off to the dancers, Jayashree Tharma, her frend, Tilasha and another gal, the punjabi gal.. and 2 kutty boys.. Sorry guys I can't remember you names... She pulled it the max. Woow.
Though Jayshree had health problems and yet she performed just for us ! We need to do some pair dancing in future deyh :)
FoooooooDs was awesome. 2 Lamb roasts, chapati, idlis, idyapum, cakes, smashed potatos, chicken curry, dhal curry, vadai, and chapati's.. what more I left.. Ermh.. It was really nice to perform infront of many people and as usual I'll be freaked out when suddenly they call me ! Hate it to the max.. And after my 2nd song, my dad cm and requested to play another song.. It was just 2 slots yaaa.. another attack for me.. I heard my dad said that, the Chinese uncle was saying that I'm so talented cz can play a chinese song and they can't.. It's really funny one !
Okay that's all , if can I try to upload Jayashree's dance video :) Let's promote her in my blog ! Love you all ..
at 9:26:00 am

