BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, 2 November 2012

Last moments in school :)




Jesus ! i just can't believe I ended my school life again ! F6 life for the first and last time. As I know I hate F6 but when I stepped out yesterday I feel I am living from a great school in NS that is SMK King George V. One of the greatest school nation-wide.

Okay okay. I just wanted to say in that school I shared many moments. Happy, sad, anger, disappointment, and the most > tears ! Lolx.. I found my soul-mate here who took my heart away ! After my so called "bf" I have found her and I wish that she will be with me forever yar. And not to leave behind all my friends who I found in this school.

Thanks a lot guyz for making me on of your good friend and took note for every single thing I told you guyz to do and not to do. I know sometimes it hurts when I tell such things but I have never let anyone down till date ! I have entertain you guyz as I know. And I will never forget anyone who stepped into my life. Thank you so much yar.

 And to all the teachers who taught me this far.. Thank you so much teacher. I know I have did so many mistakes so far. I am sorry for all that. After this, I might and might not meet you guyz again. So, with much gratitude I would like to ask sorry once again for everything.

Okay my 4th chamber is out of the list .. and too my beloved baby, you know how much I loved you and you choose your life pathway and I wasn't there to help you out. So sorry kay. but I'm always here to help you out in anything at anytime. Just make a call and I'll be there kay.

And you two my little BRaT don't stop meeting and dating know.. ! let me know. Anytime , anyhow.. My houz gate is alwiz open for you guyz kay ! No more words !  We are the best buddies ever seen :) Love Youh Pigss !