BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, 29 November 2012



It was your favorite and I sang it to you again and again.. And now I'm singing this alone without you ! You just left me but this song means a lot to me and now it speaks how I feel right now.. this moment yar ! You are just killing me everyday. I know you want me to live without and find a replacement for your place in my heart. But how how how ? How could you cha ? You know I'll never betray anyone in my life. Last nite I was thinking our last call 'conversation' .. On March 2011. Then I realized that you simply fought with me. You said.. I just want you to hate me like that b. Just forget me and move on. That time I never know why you did that. Perhaps, you have moved on. The fantastic time was when we would sit in canteen far away and looking through mirror.. Hahax I don't even know you remember that not and my candle art is with you. I hope you never throw my stuffs.. and you even said throw all the things I gave you b, just forget me.. But NO ! I'm still keeping it till date yar. Your teddy and all.. Dillan and our jokes. Man.. actually there's nothing for me to blog about you. It's just You crossed my mind a lot these days. I even thought to call and talk to you but I have moved on in my life now cha. I have someone who means a lot right now. I don't wanna betray her like how you betrayed me. You know how's life right now. Cha, another thing.. Love you. Our song >