BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, 7 November 2012

What factors may result in the breakdown of friendship ??


Hey Guyz, I just came up with a random topic today.

Yesterday I asked my friend about this and the answer was the Involvement of 3rd person in a relationship. This is because a 3rd may make the situation more difficult for the two in relationship.

That was that person's opinion. 
I think the involvement of 3rd can be accepted for certain reason. Let's say friends fight, you need another person to help out and solve the problem because you both fight. Aren't you ? You end up not talking and sulking and would you guyz solve the problem ? and that's when 3rd person will enter. That's for a positive ending. 
But there is another case where a 3rd person can really be a problem-maker. May be because of jealousy or even that person loves you. At this time that 3rd person might create some problems and separate you guys. Okay that's from my view about 3rd person.

In my opinion, I think 1 of the main factor is when you lost TRUST on each other. You may ask why and how ? But lets us think together, when you and your friend had lost trust upon each other, will you be able to face your friend again ? You will have that fed-up kind of feeling. You will tend to hate them cause they had broke your trust. 

You can't neither believe them or be with them cause that particular memory be keep reminding you and make you to be away from them for quite sometime ! In these case even a 3rd person can't help you out. At this point you have to sit and talk to each other cause only you guyz know what wrong. 

Okay when there is involvement of 3rd person in friendship, will you lost trust on each other ? I think NO ! Because I trust my friend wholeheartedly and if there is a involvement of 3rd person I just don't give a damn man. I trust my friend and I know how much my friend trust me right ? So, I know what's she doing and stuffs so I don't have to believe whatever the 3rd is saying. I know what I am doing and that person should be ashamed to involve in our friendship.

Alright then, when you have a close friend with make sure you take a good care of them :) That's what they are hunting in friendship now a days. So guys, have fun with your friends and if have any problems make sure you clear it early rather than dumping in your heart !

So I think that's the fact I got and if you think of others let me know in the chat box :)